The Petzl Sequoia SRT harness is a versatile seat harness for arborists using ascent techniques on single ropes. It has plenty of equipment loops and tool attachment points making it a must have for all tree workers.
- An extra-wide, semi-rigid waist belt offers unrivalled support and ventilation.
- Suspension seat and waist belt are lined with perforated foam for maximum comfort when suspended.
- Attachment bridge provides lateral mobility.
- Attachment bridge is attached to the waist belt and to the leg loops by two gated rings to;
- Distribute the pressure evenly between the waist belt and the leg loops (three positions).
- Adapt the length of the attachment bridge or install two attachment bridges.
- Attach the RING S or the SWIVEL directly to the attachment bridge.
- Ventral attachment point and rear waist belt buckle, used to attach the CROLL ventral rope clamp for ascending a single rope .
- The two lateral attachment points transfer the weight evenly around the waist belt for comfort when leaning back in the belt (when feet are supported).
- Five equipment loops with protective sheaths.
- Two rings for attaching a hand saw.
- Slots for CARITOOL tool holder.
- Waist belt equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles.
- Leg loops equipped with FAST automatic buckles.
- Certification: CE EN 358, CE EN
SIZE 1: Waist Belt 70 - 100 cm, Leg Loop 50 - 65 cm (Weight 1400 grams)
SIZE 2: Waist Belt 85 - 120 cm, Leg Loop 50 - 75 cm (Weight 1460 grams)