Osprey Farpoint 55L M/L Travel Pack
Osprey’s Farpoint 55 is the perfect companion for a long weekend. Feel free to add an extra sweater and a pair of waterproof boots; this pack is designed to handle loads up to 50 pounds.
The LightWire™ frame suspension transfers the load from harness to hipbelt. A mesh backpanel improves ventilation and the mesh on the harness and hipbelt reduces chafing under load. The entire suspension stows away under a zippered panel creating a sleek silhouette for transport.
Unzip the lockable sliders to access the main compartment. Inside there’s a mesh pocket for small items. Dual compression straps keep cargo from shifting during transit.
Outside you’ll find a zippered front panel slash pocket to keep you organized and sewn attachment points to lash on extra gear. No matter how much you choose to carry, StraightJacket™ compression straps stabilize the load.
The main Farpoint 55 pack comes with a detachable Farpoint daypack to carry the essential for a hike in the hills or an excursion downtown.
Whether traveling near or far, a comfortable pack means one less headache. We use decades of experience to ensure a comfortable, gender-specific fit for every adventure.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
The Farpoint & Fairview harness stows away for safe keeping and protection from malicious baggage handlers and deploys quickly for any path or trail.
LIGHTWEIGHT AND TOUGH
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
Detachable daypack provides additional storage and organization ideal for daytrips or carry-on. It can be attached to the main pack harness for secure front carry and easy access. *Farpoint/Fairview 70L and 55L only
LIGHTWIRE™ FRAME SUSPENSION
- 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
- Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
STOWAWAY REVERSE SPACER MESH BACKPANEL, HARNESS, AND HIPBELT
- Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away for a slimmer profile when traveling. The creates a slimmer profile for the bag, making it a better checked bag
- Large panel zip access to main compartment with lockable sliders provides accessibility and security to main contents
- Top and side padded carry handles are helpful when you need to hoist the pack
- Dual front compression straps keep gear stable while wearing the pack
- Farpoint Daypack - This daypack is designed to attach to Farpoint 70 and 55. The comfortable reverse spacer mesh harness stows away when not in use. The main compartment has designated laptop and tablet sleeves and a scratch-free stash pocket to protect eyewear. Zipper pulls on the main compartment are lockable to secure your gear.
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry
Main - 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
Accent - 600D Packcloth
Bottom - 600D Packcloth
|Dimensions||63.5 x 33 x 30.5 cm|