Osprey Porter 46L Travel Pack
The largest carry-on compatible Porter and one of the most versatile travel bags ever, the Porter 46 features padded sidewalls for protecting your gear and clothing, a dedicated and padded laptop/tablet sleeve, and a deployable shoulder harness and hipbelt for backpack style carry when you need it.
Compresses to carry-on size.
With padded sidewalls, convenient organization and a substantial suspension for backpack-style carry that disappears when checking bags, the Porter Series has set the standard for deluxe duffels. This season brings a relocated and dedicated zippered laptop and tablet pocket—and functional storage options for items both big and small—with multiple access points. When a duffel isn’t enough and backpacking bags are too much, the Porter is the answer.
StraightJacket™ compression straps with padded sidewalls to help protect your bag's contents and allow you to fit more gear or compress the bag to a smaller size when it isn't fully stuffed.
STOWAWAY HARNESS AND HIPBELT
The Porter harness and hipbelt deploy at a moment's notice for backpack style carry and quickly disappear into the backpanel for safe keeping when your bags are checked.
ORGANIZED AND ACCESSIBLE
Structural sidewalls hold your bag open, making it easy to pack and unload, especially with the massive U-zip opening. Dedicated, easily accessible pockets provide on-the-go access to key items. Traveling is about experience and memories, and you'll have more time for both when you spend less time packing.
HDPE FRAMESHEET SUSPENSION
- 1mm HDPE framesheet
DURABLE NYLON/FOAM BACKPANEL
- Storable pockets for harness and hipbelt
- Durable material for travel wear and tear
STOW-AWAY SPACER MESH HARNESS
- Soft, breathable contact surface for comfortable feel
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
STOW-AWAY PADDED HIPBELT
- Storable belt with foam padding and 38mm webbing
- Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- Large panel lockable zip access to main compartment
- Reinforced cord loops to attach an Osprey Daylite daypack
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket for books, travel documents and more
- StraightJacket™ compression with padded wings and lower panel secures and protects clothing and gear
- Front panel organization pocket for easy access to small travel items
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Protected rear panel lockable zip laptop/tablet sleeve for quick access at security or while traveling
- Stowaway shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and whistle buckle
- D-rings to attach a shoulder strap (sold separately)
- Stowaway padded hipbelt to stabilize larger loads
- Dual internal zippered side pockets
Main - 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Accent - 420D Nylon Wave Ripstop
Bottom - 420D Nylon Wave Ripstop
|Dimensions||56 x 35.5 x 28 cm|